Day-1 : New Delhi – Corbett (270 Kms /07 hrs drive)
- Drive to Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand.
- After your arrival, check in at the wildlife resort, have some food, freshen up and take some rest.
- The evening is meant to be spent at leisure.
- Overnight in resort.
Day-2 : Jeep Safari
- Early in the morning, you will enjoy jeep safari in the park.
- Return to the hotel for relaxing and having lunch.
- Post lunch in the afternoon, we will take you to the Garjiya Devi Temple and Corbett Museum.
- Overnight in resort.
Day-3 : Corbett – New Delhi (270 Kms /07 hrs drive)
- In the morning You Can Start Your Journey Back to Delhi.
- Reach Delhi by late evening / Night. (Depends on departure time)
The Riverview Retreat (4*)
INR 11,250/- Per Person on Double Sharing Basis
- 02 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Jeep Safari of Bijrani zone.
- All kinds of taxes.
- Any kind of entry fee not included in the above package
- Travel / Medical Insurance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tour / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health and roadblocks and / or any factors beyond control.
Reservation shall be confirmed on full advance payment.
After confirmation of the group no refund shall be made under any circumstances.
Terms & conditions:
- The current cost is based on 2 Pax travelling together.
- All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
- We do not have any insurance policy covering covering the expenses for accident ,sickness,loss due to theft or any other reason, guests are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, accident,breakdown of machinery, equipment's,transport,weathercondition,sickness,landslides,political closures or any untoward incidents.
- Numerous factors such as weather,road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may dictate itinerary change.We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety,comfort & general well being.
For any queries, feel free to get in touch with us:
Call us on: +91 9953304562 or
Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a true nature lover, and wildlife excites you, Jim Corbett National Park Weekend Tour is the perfect tour for you. Tour around Jim Corbett National Park, with stunning wildlife locations and huge tiger population, along with vast number of endangered species of flora and fauna, will provide a haven to all the wildlife lovers in India and abroad. The national park also houses approximately 600 different species of birds.